Tuesday, May 5, 2009

#51

I loved my lil birthday gathering. Simply because I had the company of good friends.
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GIRLS. AND THOSE WHO BAILED OUT ON ME, I STILL LOVE YOU LOR.
Okay im not gonna post up ALL the pictures i took today, cuz i honestly cant be fucked to do so. too damn lazy.
anyway, im waiting for Irish's friend to send me all the photos. He's the real camera man. DSLR CAMERAHH, DUDE, THATS THE REAL DEAL.
can't wait to see those peeeekchures (:
will post it up when i've gotten em'.

okay, so picturebook starts now:


Ben, me, and Kevin (:
I have really awesome classmates.








-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh, these pictures were taken at Derek's block's void deck. We were waiting for that beech Derek to shower and change, then meet us down his block. So Fariz and I just started taking random pictures on my lappy's webcam. While we were busy camwhoring, Max was sitting across us quietly reading some pychic book shyt. Weird guy.



JUST LOOK AT FARIZ'S FACE. AHHAHAH.
PRICELESS.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------




OH OH OH OH OH. OMG THESE TWO PICTURES ABOVE. HAHAHAH. ITS THE FIRST TIME TERRENCE GOT ALL DRUNK AND FUCKED UP. And it honestly scared the balls outta me, cuz its pretty much always ME getting drunk, and he'd be fucking me up and lecturing me shytless.
BUT, NOW MY TIME HAS COME. MWAHAHAHA.
TERRENCE, I HAVE FUCKING HARDCORE EVIDENCE YOU CUNT.
I'M GONNA PRINT THESE PHOTOS OUT AND SLAP IT INTO YOUR FACE.
WHO SAID TERRENCE ONG CANT GET DRUNK? CANT GET DRUNK YOUR BACKSIDE LUH. HAHAHAHHAHAHA.
YOU JUST DID AT MY PARTY YESTERDAY. AND YOU EVEN PUKED, I HAVE EYE WITNESSES. (i feel a tinge of power somehow)
And omg dude, you were talking so much crap, you couldnt even remember names. Like how fucked up is that man. HAHAHA.

But on the bright side, its not all THAT bad, him getting drunk and all. Cuz yknow what they say, "when someone's drunk, and you ask him/her a question, that someone would be replying the truth"?
HO HO HO.

I told Terrence "eh, i know you're drunk, but i wanna tell you, you're the brother i never had, and although i dont always show it, i really very thankful for you. Thank you for always looking out for me. I love you bro."
And then he was like "come sara, give me a hug. Its okay... Its okay... *pat pat* got gang find you, you come call me, i whack them up."
LOL!!! DRUNK BEECH. I was thinking like why the hell would i even have a gang after me. weird.
Then it suddenly struck me, "gosh... wtf man, terrence has never been so... loving." HAHAH. he's usually like "sara you beeech".
So i took the opportunity and went on to ask him "dyou still love me despite all the times i made you angry and disappointed?"
Then he replied "yes yes Sara, i still love you." And while saying it, it came with his really hardcore kinda head nodding. HAHAHA fucking funny to watch.
So now i know, I once thought i let him down so much that he couldnt be bothered with me anymore. But thats not the case. He's tolerant with me, but he just wants me to think straight at times.
After all he did for me before, I tried the best i could to look after him when he was drunk and out yesterday. I hope i did okay.. (:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------




Derek (: YOUR HAIR LIKE MCM AHBENG NOW, I FEEL LIKE SMACKING YOU.
Thanks for coming, and helping to chip in with buying stuff bro!
love you long long keh.

AND, A BIG BIG BIG THANK YOU TO FARIZ AND SHAH. I COULDNT HAVE DONE ANYTHING WITHOUT THE BOTH OF YOU. MWAH MWAH!

To Shah, thank you for going down to downtown east to book the chalet for me, and thanks for getting all the mixes. Thank you for helping to watch out for us, and thank you for giving us first class entertainment. I couldnt stop laughing. I could even laugh at your jokes while i was half-asleep. HAHAH.OH and thank you for being my bartender after Fariz left (:

To Fariz, thank you so much for being to willing to help me out despite the last minute plans, thank you for meeting me right after your job interview and bringing me to Aljunied to buy the many bottles of liquor. Thank you for helping me carry my laptop, all the 6 bottles of alcohol, and like 24 cans of redbull. It was really really heavy, and i couldnt have gotten all those without your help.
(Thank God you have big muscles)AND THANK YOU FOR BEING MY BARTENDER FOR HALF THE NIGHT. HAHAHA the drinks you made were fucking potent, but i downed it all anyway.
I love you bro (:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a really long post, i know. But what to do, got alot to say what..
When i mentioned earlier that the drinks Fariz made were really potent. I shyt you not. He fucking made 'Graveyard' which basically contained 7 spirits (rum, tequila, gin, brandy, whisky, vodka, and topped up with stout) in it.
1 cup could possibly knock you out.
Like how Fariz describes it, its a 'One Hit Wonder'.
Fariz made me this cup, and i dont mean shotglass, i literally mean BIG CUP.
First he did one for himself, next up was Ben, then my turn.
I BEAT A GUY IN DOWNING THE WHOLE THING MAN.
so proud of myself. IM NOT A PUSSY ALTHOUGH I HAVE ONE.
MAX IS THE FKIN' PUSSY.
I sumpah uh, no lie, the taste of that 'Graveyard' shyt is enough to make you puke.
Moreover the alcohol burns inside your throat and stomach. Gawd, i was sooo high.
I must say, it was an awesome experience though.

After all that, i was between Madhan and Niven, TRYING to sleep.
But having a girl between 2 guys. Shyt happens yknow?
And i dont mean like sex luh, but their hands could not stay still. gawd knows why.
So much so that i was fucking annoyed, and i got off the bed.
but not only the three of us were on the bed, there were many more people lying around.

Random event to take note of: Im invited to this fucking huge house party at some 3 storey bungalow, 15th of may, there'll be about 900+ people there, AND its an all white party. Means that i gotta dress completely in white (how the hell am i gonna do that).
Fariz's Godbrother is hosting it. and he's prolly some hella rich dude luh, can host these kinda bigass parties.
So Fariz could only invite a few people, and im honoured im one of them. HAHAHA.
Fariz said im his "date" for that night. But not like DATE-DATE luh, just kinda like, pretend. Afterall, im Fariz's lil sister, he looks after me, he would NEVER date me. Like INCEST sia.

OKAYOKAY. i officially cant wait for the 15th. Fariz will pick me up from my house, and we'll whoosh to the house party. AWESOME.
I pray there'll be hundreds of hot guys there, im so gonna ditch Fariz for them man.. hahahaha just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment