Thursday, May 14, 2009

#58

I'm so sooooooooooo tired. Yesterday went to Create Talents for the interview. But i gotta pay 570 for my portfolio to be done. NO WAY MAN. Im already so broke. what 570 what cock. TSK. Oh and, while i was waiting for my turn to be interviewed, some guy from Brunei started talking to me. he really is truly nice. he's 27 though -.- but he looks 23. and did i mention, he's FILTHY RICH. wow. so he travels to Singapore twice a year, to HongKong thrice a year, to australia to stay sometimes, and then back to Brunei. And if you're wondering, his english is perfectly fine. He doesnt talk funny or shyt like that. Impressive. Thennnnnn.... he has my email now.

Then after that met my mom and i was supposed to accompany her to my grandma's house in AngMoKio. But had last minute plans with Damian Steven. So from AMK i took a bus down to his house, and just slacked with Mr. Rockstar. Everytime i meet him i wonder how on earth he keeps track with all his friends. He's so damn popular, and so busy, but he makes time for me. So thats pretty damn sweet. Went to his house around 6, then we slack slack, sleep sleep, drink beer, smoke and talk. We left around 8.30, cuz he had to go to Roland's (founder of Roland Records) house to check out this new song their band's been working on. OH YA, know this is random but he bought a new dog. A pomeranian. i have no idea how to spell it, but heck. THE DOG FXING CHIO LOR. Even Damian said the way his dog got all the attention from me made him jealous. HAHAHAHA wtf luh.
Note: His band is playing at BayBeats this year, do go down to support him if you like hardcore music. Its the first hardcore band ever to have made it to BayBeats. so yes, its a big deal, cuz afterall only good bands are chosen to play at BayBeats. Do look out for 'For Better Endings'! I promise you'd have a moshing good time.

After i got home to tampines area, I went to meet Terrence, Clam and Marvyn. They kept talking about their dragonboat experiences. and i had absolutely nothing to say. So i just sat there listening to them have their guy-talk. Marvyn kept eyeing my Mac's fries. so i was nice enough to offer him some. 8)

After an hour or so, terry, clam and i walked home. Then once i got home, i took my bath and stuff and then called Elisha. Elishaaaaaa! his name damn nice. (ee-lai-sha). hahahaha he damn entertaining. He was educating me on what Thailand is like. Quite cool. I wanna go thailand.
So we were phone for... 2 hours. yehh. dunno whygot so much to talk about. hahahaha. but it was real interesting. Elisha is 22, and he's a metrosexual (he said it himself). like seriously, his dress sense damn good. he hates the sun, cuz he hates being tan. he has real nice hair which he touches at least ten times within a minute. aaaaaaaand he's goodlooking.
AND AND. he learnt hairdressing! so now i have a friend who can cut my hair. he can go shopping with me cuz he's got good taste in fashion. and he has the brains to educate me on stuff.

POWERPACK SIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment