Monday, May 25, 2009

#72

I've been doing so much thinking lately, my brain could totally fuzz out.

My Aims:
- Get at least all B's for this term's four modules. (taking 3 sup papers are enough)
- Head to Thailand with somebody, or some people. Buy whatever i can find.
- Scout for a job. As a sales assistant or something.
- Make sure i get a decent amount of studies done every week.

My Wants:
- Have an income, no matter how meager it is.
- A cupboard full of new clothes.
- Achieve something that i've never done before.

---------------------------------------------------------

I see girls my age or maybe a lil older starting up businesses that actually bring in hella lot of money.
if they can do it, so can i. I just need to do a lil brainstorming on how and what to do.
I'm sick of the same ol' Sara wasting her day away. I should be doing something productive. Like studying.
I will do so though, right after i'm done with this post.

Right now, i'm just feeling really tired. Even though i'm getting into a lil tiff with Sean, it somehow doesnt bother me that much.
Even I didnt expect myself to be so not-bothered by certain things.
Its come to a point where I just simply take things the way it goes.
If something happens, fine, no point brooding over it.
Thats how i see things now.
I dont think its all that a bad thing.

Ah whatever. I'm prolly going clubbing either this wednesday or saturday with Mandy.
If its a wednesday, i can surely get into Zouk, cuz Mandy knows the bouncers.
If its a saturday, i can surely get into Powerhouse, cuz Mandy's gonna put me up on the guest list. Plus, we'd get to bump into Shah @ Powerhouse cuz he works there.
Awesome. I'm gonna ask Audrey baby along.


Time to let loose Sara! WHOOP WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment