Saturday, May 16, 2009

#61

Sean, you damn sick.
And i mean it both ways. physically sick and mentally sick.
HAHAH. get well soon luh.
Wait the modeling agency call you then you cannnot do photoshoot, cannot earn money, then cannot take me out for Kopi.
Its a vicious cycle :O

Elisha, you won the bet, its true that you're much sweeter than me (BUT only for today).
This ain't over yet.
I will say or do something that'll totally make you flip. Just you wait!

Elisha: "Morning Sweetheart :)"
Sara: "Morning handsome! why you wake up so early?"
Elisha: "finished work, went to eat with friends. while playing game, thought of you so texted you."

why people play L4D game can think of me one -.-"
maybe cuz Zoey has the power to totally rip off a guy's lil brother down there, and so do I.
or maybe i look like one of the Zombies? hmm who knows.


I CAN BE SWEETER LOR. I can even compare Elisha to one of the L4D characters!

TADAH! I COMPARED YOU TO A HUNTER!
I know, like wow, i can totally see the resemblance. yknow, with the hoodie and all. HAHAHAH. okay kidding luh.
You more handsome okay??

Actually I can compare hunters to a few people. Show you.

Damian Steven

Keith Rodrigues

Peter Terhune

TOLD YOU.
They might be hunters in disguise. KILL EM' MOTHACHODS!
Whats with all the hoodies man!
-----

Audrey, I havent seen you for so long ): Me miss Audrey too much. I still got alot of news to tell you about. On Monday must come to school okay? Or else i cry. HAHAHA.

Mehndi, i miss you too. Its been so longggg since i last met you. Its high time we met up again.
Tell Ashraf not to be such a douchebag ok?

3 comments:

  1. Elisha looks cute.
    Anyway, I'm busy and so goddamn worn out from studies! ;( But I do, and still miss you sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i know you're weiting luh (: Elisha IS cute! LOL. i miss you too lovie. let me know when you're free okay? we confirm go out!

    ReplyDelete