Sunday, May 24, 2009

#70

"One thing to say, three words for you: I Love You."

I have the cutest, sexiest, kindest, sweetest, most lovable, most huggable, and most kissable boyfriend ever ever ever everrrrrrrrr.

He's a model; handsome boyyyyyy.
He's really smart.
He's a football and rugby player.
He comes from a rich family.
He treats me well.
He has a good set of values.
I love the way he holds my hand.
I love the way he smiles at me.
He's an honest and proper guy.
And i know he wouldn't cheat on me.

What more could i ask for?
I'm a lucky girl.

YAY ME!

SEAN SIM IS MINE. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


1 comment:

  1. your sean is so sweet. :) hope it will work out well for you. ;) discard your past okay baby!!!!!

    i love my josiah too. :)
    btw, why need to type in some computer generated code before i can post?!?!?! like some NALPA OR SOME WEIRD WORD. IM ALREADY SIGNED IN, IM NOT A FREAKING ROBOT SPAMMER.
    hahahahha.

    ReplyDelete