Monday, May 11, 2009

#56

Lovesick for Mina? nah. More like lovesick for S--n.

Had a date with Mr. Model this morning before school. Went to eat and then watched Wolverine. Good show (: wolverine so fierce, i liiiiiiiiike.
Mr. Model's arms very nice, tan very nice, got a perfect set of teeth, and very warm. Double like.
He shall not be named. Well not until he says something like 'SARA BE MINE!' or something like that i dont know ): geez...
He's got looks and he's got brains. waaaaaaaaah. ACJC FUUUUUUYO! MALE MODEL DOUBLE FUUUUUUYO!
aiyah. Sara, dont get your hopes too high.. :/

Talking about Modeling, some modeling agency people approached me today, and asked me if i wanted to do freelance modeling (everybody go "OH MY"). so yehh they took down my number and told me they're gonna call me for an interview soon.
Its an agency called Create Talents. i went to visit the website. IMPRESSIVE EH.
who knows, maybe you'll see my face in the next starhub advertisement, or some random ad, and you'd be like "hey! thats Sara!".
Okay again, Sara, dont get your hopes too high...

SIAN.
):

I just pray S is the one to save me from myself.

UPDATE: I told my mom and dad about what happened earlier today. And they both encourage me to take up modeling. (surprisingly) AS LONG AS no skimpy outfits are involved. They said since i was approached, just wait for their call, and just go ahead with the interview. How encouraging. Apparently, from what i heard, i gotta pay $300 for my portfolio, and they'll do the rest. Some say its a scam. BUT, thing is, my friend is working with the same company (i saw his modelling photos in the website). and he did pretty good! might not be a scam afterall. Sooooo.... Anyone has a job to recommend me?? Part-time sales assistant? I really gotta save up. Plus i still owe my cousin like $100 bucks. I deserve a kick in the ass.

Reactions to the whole modeling matter:
Dad: "You know why they ask you to model? Cos your father handsome mah!"
Me: "what rubbish...you said i look like your ass, which indirectly means that YOU'RE the actual one looking like your own backside, cuz afterall i got my looks from you."
Dad: "still handsome what. Got handsome ass. You never see my ass before so keep quiet."
Me: "I SAW BEFORE LOR! BLACK BLACK ONE."
Dad: ".... ...... ......"

Mom: "huh... can you model for Glico Pocky?? Dont want the naked kind ah!"
Me: "HAHAHAH WHAT GLICO POCKY. WHY SO LOW CLASS!"

And i can only imagine what Terrence will say if i tell him...

Terrence: "WAH! KA NI NA BU CHEE BYE! WHY LIKE THAT SIA?! fugly piece of shyt!"
Me: "when will you EVER stop degrading me?"
Terrence: "eh, dont angry luh. YEW NOE IIE LURB EUU. bitch."
Me: "suck dick terry."

ALWAYS LIKE THAT ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. TSK.
but hohohoho, i know deep down terry thinks im a Goddess.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
okay, smack yourself Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment