Tuesday, May 19, 2009

#63

REASONS IM HAPPY:
Finally got to spend a day with Audrey after like donkey years.
Well not really... been a week since i last saw her, but it seems like friggin' long okay!
So yes i'm happy about that.

And today i bumped into Jeremy Ooi at starbucks. So thats another thing to be happy about. I finally got my nice warm ooi-hug after like many months. HAHA he best sia. Ta-bao chicken rice and ate it at starbucks. hahahaha douchebag.

Got to text Josh (Tan) after many many many days. Really missed talking to him. So today, texting him was good.

Yesterday, after doing some shopping, bumped into Josh (Ding) outside Far East Plaza. Again, havent seen him for ages. Then he wanted to follow me to Bugis to buy my clothes and blahblah. I gave some excuse (I just wanted some alone time) that my legs were breaking already, so i'm just gonna quickly buy whatever i need to then leave, and he offered to carry me while shopping. Obviously i rejected the offer luh. What a nutcase. Imagine him carrying me around Bugis Street where its flooded with people. I bet all the ahpeks, ahmas, chao ahlians and chao ahbengs would be like cursing at us under their breath.
"knnbccb! this prace oredi so crowderd stiu wanna pray pray."

I can only imagine -.-"

Lets see, is there anything else I'm happy about.... mmmmmm...

OH WAIT GOT ONE MORE.

Sean has been sending me "mwah mwah" msges recently. Okay luh, i think he very sweet. Im getting kisses and hugs through text message. So all i can do is imagine how it'd feel like, but never actually get it for another.... lets see... one week/ two weeks?
The last time i saw him was more than a week ago ): And now he has these stupid tests in JC so he cant meet me. And i cant get my hugs and kisses no more.
TSK. I MUST WAIT SO LONG SIAAAAAAA. Stupid ACJC is ruining your life!
why you gotta be so smart.
and why dyou have to be a model.
whyyyyyy. why dyou have sucha nice body.
WHYYYYY. I must admit, even I'M jealous.

REASONS I'M NOT TOO HAPPY ABOUT:
I just woke up not long ago, cuz i couldnt sleep properly. And yes, here I am blogging like a sad mothafug.

I've got this like badass sorethroat. Or maybe its a throat infection and thats what sparked off the fever im experiencing now. geez. I dont even wanna visit the doctor's, cuz i risk getting quarantined. And i'd feel so captive. Eww.

Sean takes a gazillion years to reply my texts cuz he's too busy sleeping or mugging.
Hooray... :/

I'm still finding it hard to get a job. No job means no income. No income means i'll remain broke shytless. AH fuck.

I'm waiting for my nails to grow just a tad bit faster so I can get a manicure done. I'm gonna make my mom pay for it.

OH. AND YOU SO GOTTA READ ON MAN... ITS A KUKU PLAN OF MY MOM'S.

I've come to the conclusion that my mom is not much of a strategist, aaaaaaand she's one cheaterbug in disguise. Tak Boleh Tahan sei...
See uh, i'm supposed to get $300 a month for allowance (she said it herself). which is like around 10 bucks a day.
So she gives me 10 bucks a day, BUT thats only IF i go out. So if i stay home, i risk not getting my 10 bucks. WTH RIGHT. Isnt it good that i stay home? I should be getting my allowance for staying home okay!
so in other words, if i go outta the house everyday of my life, i would get 10 bucks.
Wow mom, what a nice way to try to get me to stay home.

Her tactic funny sia.
Obviously if i get 10 bucks for leaving the house i would totally dig the chance given right! Earn money to get out of the house. WHO DONT WANT SIA.
See uh.

Mom: "Sara, dont go out so often!"
Sara: "But if i dont go out, i dont get 10 bucks!"

She killing her own plan of keeping me at home -.-"
Sigh... sometimes parents need a plan B know..

But it doesnt take much to figure a plan B out lor. JUST GIVE ME MY GAWDDAMN 10 BUCKS EVEN IF I STAY AT HOME LA!
Walao eh. My mom classic i tell you.


OKAY. byebye. I'm going back to sleep.

eh no wait before that.
i gotta say this.

WHY DID EDWARD JUST ADD ME ON MSN SIA! HAHAHAHAHAHA SO RANDOM. Okay, those in my MDIS class would totally understand what i mean. Those who dont know who Edward is, trust me, its better to keep it that way. LOL!!!!!

phew. okayokay Nights world!

No comments:

Post a Comment